Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Still waiting and waiting...

Why is that all we ever do?Wait wait wait. I am going nuts here! I am so ready to leave but I need an order. I may have to start going preggo on some of the people here. I need to get out of this joint! LOL Anyhow I am just sitting here waiting for that little piece of paper. All of my labs came back OK. My protein went from 324 to 376 but as long as it isnt over 400 we are good to go. Liver enzymes still went up again from yesterday but we are just going to watch them for now. I will have a lot of appointments as outpatient but thats OK! I think that I can handle it-anything is better than this jail cell so to speak. When my doctor came in today he was talking to me about being on bed rest....I was chagrined at this thought and my face probably showed my dismay because he said if you don't think that you can do it we will have to keep you here where I know you are on bed rest. I about freaked out at this thought! I will be fine. I already cleared driving around for the boys and how am I supposed to get to all of these appointments? Do they offer a shuttle service? No I don't think so. That leaves me to drive myself. Oh well.....enough rambling for now. The good thing is that the three of us are doing well.

No comments: