Thursday, November 29, 2007

Todays OB appointment

OK here's the deal the crappy clinic where I go said that my appointment was for 3. I never make them for this time because I have to pick up my boy at that time. So anyhow...My card said 11. She wanted me to come back at 3. I went nutty and told her no way was I coming back at 3-it was hard enough in and of itself to get there at 11. I can hardly walk and by back is killing me. So needless to say I didn't have the appt. today. I asked to reschedule and she said that she didn't have anything for weeks. I have an appt. already for Dec. 11th although I am supposed to be seen once a week. I told her that I really didn't care because if she had no openings what was I going to do anyhow. She was like but you are supposed to be seen every week. I just looked at her and couldn't believe it. Was she dumb or something? I was all hormornal about it because it is stupid. So I want to be looked at-I called my peri and she is going to start seeing me every Tuesday. That is a good deal. I like her better than the sucky clinic anyhow. That is where I am at right now. I turned in the 24 hour urine today and I will be seeing her next Tuesday. I have an NST and blood work tomorrow to see how things are coming along. No biggie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh that sucks Tans. I know how you feel because when I went to that doctor the first two times I HATED IT AND THEY WERE STUPID. I know what you are going through. Hope all is well though!

Tanya said...

Thanks Jame-it is so true. They have no clue what is going on there. I hate it and I am so looking forward to getting outta there!!!!