Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Shower

This is a photo of me and my sis. Glad that she was able to make it....She got the babies each a booster seat for feeding time! They are handy little chairs that you can use before you have to pull out the big guns-high chairs. Thanks Jame!!!

This is a few of my friends diving in!!! Time to chow-I am always ready for that action...

My friend Fay got me the Michigan cheerleader outfit for Sophie and got both babies matching Michigan blankets! They are so cute and I have wanted one of these little outfits for a long time!! It is so darn adorable-Riley will be sporting a Michigan jersey.



Belly photo at 29 weeks and counting. I can't believe it has been 29 weeks already. It has really went by fast.


This cake was so cute! And it tasted really good as well. It isnt that really sweet frosting. Like whipped cream! Yummy!!!

This is a photo of the two bouncy seats that I got from my co-workers. They are really cute! I can't wait to put the babies in them and let them check out the lights and sounds.



Well I had my baby shower with just a few close friends. It was so wonderful! I loved being in the presence of all of the women that attended. It was a great time and we were all able to chat and eat! What could be better? Food and good friends. Some of them I have not seen in a while! All in all I had about 15 people there and it was so neat. I love getting together with friends and it seems that for some I dont see unless it is a baby shower, wedding shower or wedding. Why is that? Why does life have to be so busy these days? We do what we dont want to do and we dont get to do what we want to do! It is really nutty....Anyways....I got so many nice things-I think that the babies are just about set now! Tom was like do we really need anything else? What could we possibly need? Men! I am "nesting"-trying to prepare for every possible problem I could encounter when they are born and who wants to take out two new babies in the dead of winter for some little item that you need but dont have? Not me I assure you! Thank you everyone! Loved having you over!!!

1 comment:

twondra said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Time sure has flown by!

Thanks for your encouragement on my blog. It's what I needed, so it means a lot to me! Thanks again (((HUGS)))

Glad you had a great baby shower!