Monday, November 5, 2007

Todays Appointment

Well I went for my BPP today at the clinic and it was the good ultrasound tech however the babies are just to big to get photos right now. I was having contractions while I was there so they sent me to labor and delivery to get checked out and I was having small contractions...I could have told them that-no wait I did!!! LOL Anyways, both babies are head up and feet down. I knew something had changed when it was so tight just under my ribs!!! They are both moving about and doing what they are supposed to be doing. I am miserable because of their position but hey! They are looking good. That is all that matters right now. Still having contractions...I also had a positive UTI so I am on antibiotics for a week to see if that helps with the contractions. Hopefully it will because they are annoying as all get out. I go back on Monday the 12th to see how things are. The doctor was like you have to stay pregnant until then~! I had the fetal fibronectin test done and it came back negative-meaning not likely to have the babies in the next two weeks so that is good. They will start running that test every two weeks just to make sure. I was at the hospital for the better part of the day and let me tell you that those beds are about ridiculous. My back is really sore now. I am just glad that they are doing well. I am looking forward to seeing them next week!!!! I will get a growth report at that visit.

5 comments:

twondra said...

I hope the antibiotics help the contractions. I love reading about your appointments. :) It's so nice to hear your great attitude about everything and I know you must be miserable. :( Thanks again for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there toots! I am so proud of that positive attitude that you always have no matter what. Thank you for sharing this experience with us. I hope the antibiotics clear up the UTI and help with the contractions. Looking forward to reading about your appointment next week. Love ya!

Steph and Dave said...

Hopefully the antibiotics stop your contractions and its great to hear that the test came back with negative results. Keep those babies in there as long as possible. I know how you are feeling with pains everywhere but it will be worth it. And just think next month, you will be meeting those precious babies that are making you feel so uncomfortable.

Erika said...

Hi Tanya:
I just wanted to drop a note and say I really appreciate all your comments on Sarah's blog. When it does come time for you to deliver, make sure to ask for an egg crate pillow top for the yucky hospital bed. It made all the difference in my hospital stay and I actually was able to sleep pretty good on it:)

Tanya said...

Hey guys
Thank you for all of your wonderful comments. I love reading them.
Erika
Thank you for the information on the hospital bed! I appreciate it.