Saturday, November 24, 2007

NST today

Well I went for my non stress test today and all is looking good with the way the babies heart rates reacted. My blood work came back stable as well so I am happy! More time for them to cook and me to be outta the hospital. I have been having a lot of contractions though. Some of which I cannot talk through. They are really a pain in the gut! :) My back is still out of control...Do I need to post that? I know I tell you guys all the time but it is true. Having a lot of trouble walking and getting up from a chair. It is horrible. I cannot wait to meet these little nuggets. I really can't!!!! I was looking at their clothes and I am sooo excited.

I have a perinatologist appt. on Tues and my regular OB on Thurs. with another NST and blood work on Friday. Geeze...enough appointments???

2 comments:

twondra said...

Yay! I'm glad everything looks good! Wow....lots of appointments girl! Good luck! Can't wait to hear how things go!

Erika said...

I hope everything went well at the Dr today. Our NICU got 2 sets of twins this week and I was thinking about you, Sophie and Riley. They are doing great and so are the three of you. Hang in there! Just a little more to go!!