Friday, November 2, 2007

Upcoming appointments

Well I went to the doctors office today and I talked to them about my appointments. I think that we have it all figured out at this point. I go back this coming Monday for another BPP of the babies-that should be interesting because both of them have turned and have their lovely backs facing my front and it is sooooo tight that I feel like the Goodyear blimp!!! Ready to burst. I have been having a lot of the braxton hicks contractions. They do not feel very good at all-very annoying. Alas....the back pain. Ok I wont go into details about that because you all already know how I feel about it and there is no use beating a dead horse. Is it a horse or a cow? Oh I can't remember right now but you get the idea-beating a freakin' dead thing!!! :) Anyhow I also have an appointment to get my 3D ultrasound done again on Nov. 12th. That should be interesting to see what they look like just a few weeks later with a little more fat under their skin! I am so excited to see them again!!!! This time they had their repair man put in a DVD burner. That is what they should have had in the first place-tapes are so obsolete!!!

1 comment:

twondra said...

Good luck!! I can't wait to hear how it goes!!