Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday later update!!!

Ok so I get home from the non-OB appointment and my family doctor called and she was going nuts because yesterday I had attempted to leave a message on their med-line to renew my BP medication. They could hardly understand me since I can't really talk due to the throat thing. Anyhow she said that she wanted me to come in right away to get looked at-make sure I didn't have strep or anything. So I go in and my BP was good today 120/84 and then they did the horrific swab of my throat-I almost puked on the girl. Anyhow...she asked about my ears and I have had an ache in my right ear for about 3 days now. I just figured it was my sinus pressure and I dont like to complain about EVERYTHING!!! Just a few things at a time! LOL So any how she looked and I have a bad ear ache with a ruptured drum on top of everything else. Good Grief! So I got an antibiotic to help clear that up and hopefully the throat. I was telling DH that I feel like a hypochondriac!! I am like my back hurts, my feet are tight with swelling, my throat hurts, my ear hurts........It was getting out of control. All validated though but nevertheless.....I still have a lot of swelling and my guess is that I will have that until the little nuggets come out. It is a chore I am telling you to walk these days. It really is. Looking forward to seeing them!!!! That is the latest and greatest.

1 comment:

twondra said...

Wow....you sure are going through a lot. :( You poor thing. Being sick on top of everything else. I'm so sorry. :(