Friday, November 30, 2007

NST today

Ok today was my 2nd NST for the week and after 2 hours on my back on a gurney they came in and said "oh we didn't see what we would like because the babies are not staying on the monitor" so they did a BPP u/s and in 15 minutes had the information they needed. Now I ask was it really necessary for me to stay on my back for that long? Ugghh! I am just being hormonal I guess. Anyhow, my back is killing me among every other ailment that I have! LOL My blood pressure was good at 119/89, 24 hour urine came back great with protein at 276 and they like it to be less than 300 so we are good there. Babies are just a moving around in there like crazy! I am getting more and more excited to see them by the day. I still cant imagine holding 2 babies at once that are mine. Its strange. I have their bag packed as well as mine now and everything is ready to go. Just have to wait until 12/26. I did get a 4 gig card for my camera in anticipation of many photos and movies!!! As far as next appointments I have a peri appt on Tues. at 8:30 am and another NST at 9:30am the same day. Should be at the hospital most of the morning anyhow. So much for this bed rest thing! LOL

I just want to say that I got a call from an online friend who is having twins. She is in labor and almost ready to have them. I also want to add how touched I was that she had her family call me. How sweet. Thank you so much I really did appreciate it and in my hormonal state almost started to cry! Good luck to you and your twins I am really looking forward to hearing how it goes and seeing photos!!!! Yippie! What a Christmas gift I tell ya!

1 comment:

twondra said...

Yay! Glad your tests came out good!! Only 26 more days until you get to meet your miracles. :) How exciting!!!