Monday, November 12, 2007

Todays Appointment

Here is Sophie's foot on Riley's little face-In the movie she is kicking him!!!

This one is of Sophie's little foot kicking Riley's mouth! She was an active little bugger today.

Sophie with her hair showing! The tech said that they have a little bit of hair now.

Sophie scrunched up!!! Look at those chub cheeks will ya???

Sophie with her umbilical cord just under her chin.

Sophie telling us no more photos with her hands over her little face.

This photo was taken when she was opening and closing her little hand and making a fist and then waving "hi". It was so amazing to watch her moving around like this. I could see all of her little fingers! It was so awesome!
This is the best she could get of Riley and it is not because she didn't try!!! Poor baby was being beat up by his sister!!
Both of these photos are of the babies heads together. Sophie's head is right next to Riley's. His is behind her hand.

Well today's visit was a good one for the most part. I always make my ultrasound appointments for Mondays now if at all possible because the good lady is there. She was today and she worked her hardest to get good photos of Riley because he decided (from Sophie's constant kicking his face) that he was going to curl up in a big ball and not show himself very well. I rolled all over the table like some kind of beached whale!!! He still wouldn't do it. Sophie was very adamant that she was going to keep kicking his face and his chest so I can see why he was trying to hide. There is not much room in there now! I am measuring 45 weeks!!! Both babies are still breech and my cervix is measuring 5.45 cm!!! I was hoping for some thinning, some dilating?!?!? no such luck. It is measuring longer now because it doesn't have Riley's head putting pressure on it like it did before. Just an occasional kick here and there. Riley weighs in at 3 lbs 14 oz and Sophie is weighing in at about 4 lbs even. They are a still measuring ahead at 33 weeks (I am currently 29W2D) so the main thing is that they are measuring ahead together. That is what they look for at the growth scan appointments. I have to start to see the doctor every week-joy joy! I am also starting to go in for NST's (non-stress tests) every week. More freaking appointments to add to my schedule!!! Plus I go for the BPP scans every week. I kind of think it is out of control with that but who am I? Just a measly patient!!!!
I am still not sleeping well. I am up a good portion of the night just moving around trying to get comfy...I rock and cry half the time because the back pain is so tremendous. It stinks. Tom is a good help, he rubs my back for me and helps out around the house. It is a great help.
I am trying to get all of my Christmas presents wrapped! I want to do this before it literally is impossible. I can't imagine the fact that I still have about 6 weeks to go! Holy cow!!! Will I be able to move? LOL

4 comments:

Jennie said...

So cute! I'm tired and I'm not doing anywhere near the amount of activity you are doing. I can only imagine how tired you must be feeling. Get some rest!

M and M: said...

Tanya - what great photos today. Sophie is just making sure that Riley knows who is boss! Too funny! Love the photos from your shower, too. You are getting big, my friend (not that I need to tell you that...).

twondra said...

I LOVE the pics! I'm so glad you share them! Wow, you're getting close girl!

Steph and Dave said...

Love the pictures of the babies. Glad to hear everything is going good. It wont be long now!!! Hang in there.